Aims and Values
Our school strives to:
- Provide a nurturing, happy, fun and creative environment where everyone can grow as an individual, enjoy coming to school and make a positive contribution to the global community.
- Value parents and families as learning partners.
- Promote a caring, responsible and enthusiastic attitude to learning that will last a lifetime.
- Develop confidence, self-esteem, independence and resilience giving children the skills to cope with life.
- Encourage self-discipline based on the understanding of right and wrong and the recognition of the needs of others within the community.
- Have the highest expectations in everything we do and encourage everyone to reach their full potential.
- Foster appropriate tolerance, respect of difference and of each other, whilst promoting a sense of community through the celebration of our school’s diversity.