Good morning 🙂
I can’t believe it’s Friday! This week has gone really quickly for me. Hopefully another week closer to being able to see each other again 🙂
I hope that you are enjoying your learning at home? I know it’s very different to being at school but it is so important to try your best. I would like to say a big thank you to your Mummy’s and Daddy’s for helping you.
So, today I would like you to draw three pictures of your favourite land transport. For each picture I would like you to write some describing sentences about that mode of transport. For example; if I was going to write about a motorbike – It has two round wheels. It can be very noisy. You have to wear a helmet when you are riding it.
Remember to work on your targets also, a little bit everyday will really help your learning.
Daily challenge 24.4.20 – I am going to describe 6 objects that you will find in your home. You have to work out what you think they are from my descriptions. I will post the answers tonight.
- It can be used to scoop food out of a bowl. They are normally kept in a draw. They come in different sizes but are the same shape.
- You probably got what you are wearing out of it. It has a least one door that you can open and close. It is taller than you.
- It has a seat that you can open and close. It has a lid. It has water inside of it, but you CANNOT drink this water!
- You can see in and out of it. Cars and houses have them. They come in different shapes and sizes.
- It helps you to see in the dark. It has a switch to turn it on or off. It uses electricity.
- It has lots of buttons. It can burn you if you touch it while it is on. You put food in it.