In Maths, we are practising addition. Make sure you line up the place value columns.
- 376 + 295 =
- 625 + 982 =
- 7238 + 1283 =
- 5217 + 349 =
- 7363 + 8316 =
- Kate has 38 toy cars. John has 105. How many toy cars do they have altogether?
- A primary school has 165 children in the infants and 216 children in the juniors. How many children does the primary school have?
- Three children play tiddlywinks. What was each child’s score?
Yasmin 258 + 103
Steven 177 + 92
Micky 304 + 78
Who was the winner?
4 A newsagent sells 272 newspapers in the morning and 155 in the afternoon. How many papers are sold altogether?
- A cinema audience is made up of 256 children and 149 children. How many people are watching the film?
- At a football match, there were 4,672 people in the North stand and 3,485 in the South stand. How many people were there watching the game?
- The mileage of a car is 7479 miles. In the next month it is driven a further 1962 miles. What is the mileage now?