Aims and Values
Our school strives to:
- To provide a nurturing, happy, safe and creative learning environment where everyone can grow as an individual, feel able to share any worries or concerns, enjoy coming to school and make a positive contribution to the global community.
- To work in professional collaboration to continually improve and keep children safe, valuing parents and families as important learning partners.
- To promote a caring, responsible and enthusiastic attitude to learning that will last a lifetime.
- To develop confidence, self-esteem, independence and resilience giving children the skills to cope with life and overcome any barriers to learning.
- To encourage self-discipline based on the understanding of right and wrong and the recognition of the needs of others within the community.
- To have the highest expectations in ourselves, everything we do and encourage everyone to be the best they can be.
- To foster appropriate tolerance, respect of difference and of each other whilst promoting a sense of community through the celebration of our school’s diversity.