Transition information – free webinars for parents
Family voice meeting on New Specialist Provision in Norfolk 19.5.21
Let’s talk… about new specialist provision in Norfolk Wednesday 19 May 2021 10:00am–12:00pm via zoom
With Nicki Rider, Interim Head of Education High Needs SEND Service
New schools and provision
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for full booking and joining
Exciting opportunity for Dads :)
A free course called Dads matter is available for you to participate in
What is the course like?
- It gets dads talking to each other
- It runs for 12 weeks and each weekly session is two hours long
- The sessions are run by two male Dads Matter Facilitators who are experienced in leading group work
- The course is held in the evening and afternoons in different venues across Norfolk
What will we cover?
- We will look at many aspects of child development to understand why children behave as they do – from the terrible twos to troubled teens
- We will use practical tools and explore techniques such as mindfulness to help us manage our own and our children’s behaviour and emotions
- Each week there will be opportunities to reflect and share our experiences with the group and get support from other dads
To find out more and register click on the link below:
Family Voice Norfolk – Coffee morning
Coffee morning Tuesday 2nd February 10-11am
You may be home schooling, working from home,
on the front line, caring for wider family …
or juggling any number of these.
If you can, why not just pause for a coffee and a chat
with other parent carers who understand?
Just drop in at the link below. You’re always welcome.
SEND (special educational needs and disabilities) resources, activities and support to help you and your family during lockdown.
Lots of articles on a range of Special Educational Needs and Disability areas to have a look at.
Free parent/carer workshops
Wednesday 27th January 2021 – 7.30-9.30pm – Educational support
Thursday 4th February – 7.30-9.30pm – Money matters
Click on link below for more information and to book a place on the zoom workshops.