Happy Friday, Lions.
It’s the end of another week in lockdown.
Don’t forget that there are a lot of activities on Newsround.
Read, Write Inc
Continue to follow the online lessons. Click on the youtube lessons.
You can find the books here
Log in to Oxford Owl
Go to the ebook Time Zones.
Read to the end and answer the questions.
- How is Michael’s day the same and different to yours?
- Which city does Lucas live in?
- Why does Brianna stay at school until 6pm?
- What is a ‘siesta’?
- What is the name for a driver of a dog sled?
- On which pages would you find out about sleep?
Today you are comparing and ordering amounts of money.
Some French today, talking about families and hobbies.
Have a good weekend. Remember to stay safe.
Miss P x