Happy Tuesday, Lions.
Read, Write Inc
Continue to follow the online lessons. Click on the youtube lessons.
You can find the books here
remember sentence separate special straight
strange strength suppose surprise therefore
Make sure you have been tested on last week’s words
Read to page 6.
- What was Numitor’s brother called?
- What was the usual punishment for betraying a vow?
- Why didn’t the servant throw the babies in the river?
- Who rescued the babies from the river?
- What do you think the servant told Amulius when he returned from the river? Why do you think this?
- What does the word ‘conflict’ mean?
- Why do you think Amulius only killed Numitor’s male heirs and not Rhea Silvia?
- Why do you think Amulius was worried about conflict with Mars?
Imagine you are the servant sent to put the babies in the river. What would you think and how would you feel?
Write a diary entry as the servant.
More Roman numerals today.
Now, mark your work.
Use the information above to make a factfile comparing Italy to a country of your choice.
Keep practising your times tables,
Miss P x