Good morning, Lions.
I hope you are all keeping well and following the rules.
Do you like writing stories? You may want to enter this competition.
Read, Write Inc
Continue to follow the online lessons. Click on the youtube lessons.
You can find the books here
Find out about latitude and longitude
Read chapter 1 of Prince Frog Face, then answer the questions.
- Who is the illustrator of the book?
- When was the book first published?
- Is the chapter written in the first or third person?
- Write a simile from the story.
- Why were the princesses rude?
- How did he interview the princesses?
- Why did he think he was wasting his time?
- Why was the cake uneaten?
- Snooty means stuck up or showing disapproval to others as you feel superior. Write a sentence using the word ‘snooty’.
- Who do you think was by the pond?
- What do you think will happen next? Use clues from the chapter.
Today, you will continue the work on persuasive writing.
Today’s lesson is about using measures for capacity and mass. It is week 3, Thursday.
We are going to start learning about Sound.
Watch the video clip below.
Now, go through the powerpoint below and complete the tasks.
Miss P x