I hope you are keeping safe and following the rules.
Read, Write Inc
Continue to follow the online lessons. Click on the youtube lessons.
You can find the books here
Log in to Oxford Owl
Go to the ebook Time Zones.
Read to page 17 and answer the questions.
- What line is opposite the Grenwich Meridian?
- Name another imaginary line on the world.
- What does Brianna have for breakfast?
- Why does Naledi have to get up at 6am?
- What is Lucas looking forward to and why?
- What is the weather like at Ethan’s home?
- What finishes in Ethan’s home town?
In the deepest, darkest depths of the forest, Mr. Wolf waited.
His disguise hadn’t worked, but that didn’t concern him. Now, the boy thought he was safe. Mr. Wolf didn’t think he was. Mr. Wolf knew exactly where he was. He could sense him. He could smell him. He could almost taste him…
Can you continue the story about the wolf?
Today, you are practising telling the time.
Green, Blue and Purple groups
This lesson is about structures.
Miss P x